martes, 27 de diciembre de 2016

XCVI
































Almost new year and days go too fast! I just can't believe we're about to start the 2017 and this post is the best way to say goodbye to the 2016! There's so much to say about how I made this dynamic look, the way I combined this tartan trousers with the straight cut blazer and the interesting detail on this preppy style blouse is the bow tie, it matches so well!
Trying not to wear all black this time, I dared to wear green plaid with red creepers and my vintage touch is my red rose on the right side ‘cause is from my granny and the final results are pretty cool - looking always good!
I don’t know if you think the same but I see myself like the main character in the movie SAW! :P 
I really love every single garment and I tried to put it all together and I love the outfit, it has so much character as the makeup. 

Boys and girls, girls and boys I’m so excited and I just can’t take it anymore, my own website comes soon, I feel that every day I’m closer to manage it, so now I can say the name, it’s called ''BLACK DIARY'' where you can find all about black, how to combine black in its maximum splendour. Now you know the name I wanna know what you think? Is it good?

With love,
Vania.





Casi año nuevo y los días pasan volando! Simplemente no puedo creer que estemos a punto de empezar el 2017 y este post es la mejor manera de decir adiós al 2016! Tengo tanto por decir sobre cómo hice este look dinámico, como combiné este pantalón tartán con el blazer de corte recto y el detalle interesante en esta blusa estilo preppy es la corbata de lazo, es un match total! Tratando de no usar todo negro esta vez, me atreví a usar cuadros verdes con mis creepers rojas y mi toque vintage es mi rosa roja en el lado derecho que es de mi abuelita y los resultados finales son geniales - siempre luciendo bien!
No sé si piensas lo mismo pero me veo como el personaje principal en la película SAW! :P
Enserio amo cada prenda y traté de ponerlo todo junto y me encantó el outfit, tiene tanto carácter como el maquillaje.

Chicos y chicas, chicas y chicos estoy tan emocionada y no aguanto más, mi web viene pronto, siento que cada día estoy más cerca de manejarla, así que ahora puedo decir el nombre, se llama ''BLACK DIARY'' donde se puede encontrar todo sobre negro, la forma de combinar el negro en su máximo esplendor. Ahora que ya saben el nombre quiero saber que piensan? ¿Esta bueno?

Con amor,
Vania.




Blazer - Mango
Preppy blouse - Romwe
Tartan trousers - Shein
Creepers - T.U.K
Bag - Romwe




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario