miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016

VILLAGE




























There’s no doubt that escape from civilization is the best remedy for stress, so I went to the mountain range of lima, 3 hours by car, I really needed this time for myself so freaking bad, but I had to post a brief review anyway.

I found this dress at a clothing fair, I love going to fairs is pretty exciting ‘cause there is where I can find uncommon clothing from independent brands.

The fabric is soft and cooling, perfect to packing and wear it as many times as possible.
What I love the most from my outfit are my boots, for being a place of field I was forced to wear this type of footwear, honestly it stands for a strong personality; You don't want a kick with these babies, do you? kidding…. :D

My advice: if you interested on independent clothing brands and maybe it doesn’t have a label, don’t be afraid to dare, if it’s comfy and apparently different, buy it! the thing is ''feel good about yourself'', that’s what matters.

Boys and girls, girls and boys I feel so happy with this blogspot but I feel that something is missing… so, I will have my own website very soon, I wish I could have it right now, but it takes times, so you can follow me to growing up on my website too, lots of love, Vania.





No hay duda que escapar de la civilización es el mejor remedio para el estrés, así que fue a la sierra de lima, 3 horas en carro, en serio necesitaba urgente este tiempo para mi misma, pero de todas maneras tenía que publicar una breve reseña.

Este vestido lo encontré en una feria, me encanta ir a ferias, ahí puedo encontrar cosas diferentes y de marcas independientes.

La tela es suave y refrescante, perfecto para empacar y usarlo cuantas veces quieras.
Lo que amo mas de mi look son mis botas, por ser un lugar de campo estaba forzada a usar esta clase de zapatos, honestamente resalta una personalidad fuerte; No quisieras una patadas de estas nenas, no? jejeje… :D

Mi consejo: Si estás interesada en ropa de marcas independientes y tal vez no cuentan con etiqueta, no tengas miedo a atreverte, si es cómodo y aparentemente diferente, compralo!!! la cosa es ‘’sentirse bien consigo misma’’, eso es lo que importa.

Chicos y chicas, chicas y chicos me siento tan feliz con este blog pero siento que falta algo, así que muy pronto voy a tener mi propia web, desearía tenerla ahorita mismo, pero toma tiempo, espero que me también acompañen creciendo de a pocos en mi pagina, con amor, 
Vania.





Dress - Similar
Boots - Wolverine
Jacket - Vintage

2 comentarios: