sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2016

CAR WASH



















































Take a risk, break the rules and having fun it’s the best for ourselves.
This dress is from a colombian brand magazine that is known throughout South America, but focuses more on things for kitchen and other elements, its strong is not the clothes. Its clothing combination are very boring like nothing outside the box, very apart that the colours were not my taste, but something caught my attention in this dress, even though the model didn’t show it as it should.
A blindfold purchase that the only photo you could see wasn’t from such a favorable angle, is XS (size 2) and is huge! but I knew that with a pair of accessories this dress could exploit its full potential.

Boys and girls, girls and boys, I hope you have interested them as I found this dress, I want you to tell me what similar experiences have had and if you like my outfit, love you!





Arriesgarse, romper las reglas y divertirse en lo mejor para nosotros mismos.
Este vestido lo encontré en una revista de marca colombiana que es conocida por todo Sudamerica, pero se enfoca más en cosas para cocina y otros elementos, su fuerte no es la ropa. Las combinaciones de las prendas son muy aburridas nada fuera de la linea, muy aparte que los colores no eran de mi agrado, pero algo en este vestido me llamo la atención, por mas que la modelo no lo exhibía como debía.  
Una compra a ojos cerrados que solo tenia una foto en un ángulo no tan favorable, es XS y me queda enorme, pero sabia que con un par de accesorios este vestido podia explotar todo su potencial.

Chicas y chicos, chicos y chicas espero que les haya interesado como encontré este vestido, quisiera que me dijeran que experiencias similares han tenido y si les gusta mi outfit, los quiero! 




Dress - Nivi
Moto Jacket - Topitop
Platform Shoes - Barbados
Bag - Forever21

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario