jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

OUTRAGEOUS LOOK




















Flu has left me a little weak over the past weeks but nothing will stop the night I’ve been waiting for.

Enjoying music with a martini, my body knows what’s going on, my feet feel comfortable, my eyes tell me ‘'it’s time to show what you got'' and I’m on a good mood, surely my bed won’t miss me at all.

The most important question for today… what should I wear?
my environment is based on music, music, music and more music.
yes! what you read, since jazz, electronic (micro house and minimal), trip hop, rock, chill out, soulful house ‘till select music (classical music).
Many genders, but I divide it into a thin line and everything fits perfectly, it makes sense you know, who I am with how I dress. 
So back to the question, I can say I dress that way for a simple reason, I get dressed according to my personality, all you can see is part of me.

Smokey eyes over again, I really love how it looks, is quite heavy and I'm searching on it my two magic words; authenticity and power.
Despite smokey eyes is pretty irritating, have to be careful when it applies the eyeshadows or people might think you have bruises all over your face. We have to taking it for steps.

It’s time for the clothes; black lace see-through crop is my best ally for a rave (electronic party)  between showing up and not to showing too much, is like a game you wanna play but you don’t dare to play, I can show you the dark way to not to talk to me , maybe I bite hahahahaha.

If things get bored and you wanna try a jolly style, you could wear this lace crop with: an army green or olive skinny pants and chelsea boots or a bomber jacket your look will be funny. Play with different textures is the infallible choice.

Fishnet pantyhose makes a look more dramatic than it is, the highlight are the transparent black pantyhose upon the fishnet that of course I wanted to try and this green coat is what my outfit needs a finesse essential into this outrageous look. 




La gripe me ha dejado un poco débil en las últimas semanas, pero nada detendrá la noche que he estado esperando.

Disfrutar de la música con un martini, mi cuerpo sabe lo que esta pasando, mis pies se sienten cómodos, mis ojos me dicen ‘’es tiempo de demostrar lo que tienes’’ y yo estoy de buen humor, tenlo por seguro que mi cama no me extrañara para nada.

La pregunta mas importante de hoy día… que me pongo?
mi entorno se basa en música, música, música y más música.
Si! lo que leíste, desde jazz, electronica (micro house y minimal), trip hop, rock, chill out, soulful house hasta música selecta (música clásica).
Demasiados géneros, pero los divido en una linea delgada y todo encaja a la perfección, tiene sentido sabes… quien soy con como me visto.
Así que regresando a la pregunta, puedo decir que me visto de esa manera por una simple razón, me conozco y me visto de acuerdo con mi personalidad, todo lo que se puede ver es parte de mí.

Ojos ahumados otra vez, me encanta como se ve, es bastante pesado y estoy buscando en eso mis dos palabras mágicas: autenticidad y poder. 
A pesar de que hacer ojos ahumados es bastante irritado, se tiene que ser bien cuidadoso cuando se aplica las sombras de ojos o las personas podrían pensar que tienes moretones por toda la cara. Es por eso que tenemos que tomarlo por pasos.

Es momento de la ropa; mi crop negro de encaje transparente es mi mejor aliado para un rave (fiesta electronica) entre mostrar y no mostrar demasiado, es como un juego que quieres jugar pero no te atreves a jugar. Te puedo mostrar el camino oscuro para no hablar conmigo, tal vez muerdo hahahaha.

Si las cosas se ponen aburrida y tu quieres intentar un estilo alegre, podrías usar este crop de encaje con: un pantalón pegado color verde militar u olivo y con unas chelsea botas o una chaqueta bomber, tu look será divertido. Jugar con diferentes texturas es una opción infalible.

Las panties de rejillas hacen un look mas dramático de lo que es, pero lo mas destacado son las panties transparentes encima de las de rejillas, que por supuesto, quería probar! y el abrigo verde es lo que mi atuendo necesita, una esencial finura en este look extravagante. 


Coat - Egoist
Lace Crop - Romwe
Skirt - SheIn
Boots - old

2 comentarios: